Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Grand Rounds Vol. 2 No. 46

...is up at Mexico Medical Student. The host is an American going to medical school in Guadalajara, and his "focus" (not exactly a "theme") is cultural convergence. The top honor went to Borneo Breezes, the new blogger I recently welcomed here. I am really pleased for her; the post she wrote is excellent. The new twist in this week's Grand Rounds is the addition of music. Our host has added a number of mostly classical selections which play in pop-up windows when clicked on. It adds another layer to the Grand Rounds reading experience which I found very enjoyable. As always, there is plenty of great reading there... (and my post on Home Remedies made third place! I'm jazzed!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. A said...

Congrats to you and BB. Great reading!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home