Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Go Ahead, Laugh! It's Good For You

Don't you just love a good laugh? I'm talking about one of those thigh-slapping, side-holding, tear-streaming belly laughs that comes from your toenails up and leaves you gasping for air and mercy. I had one of those recently, and just had to share the source with you. If laughter is the best medicine, then this piece was the latest godzillacillin for me. After five or six readings, I am down to mere chuckles, but the first two times I laughed so hard my stomach muscles were sore for hours afterwards.

One of the physicians at the hospital shared this website with me. Thanks, Dr. G! You made my day! Maybe it only appeals to medical types, I don't know. Tell me what you think: http://www.qfever.com/issues/20010502/medstud.html. Be sure to read past the photo.


On other news fronts, I forgot to post yesterday that Grand Rounds 3:3 is up at Unbounded Medicine. Dr. Jon-Mikel has hosted a clear and concise edition with lots of good links, and I was pleased to be included.

And...I want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Dad today! He is a full-bore, going-strong seventy-something who is an endless source of wisdom about Things I Need To Know. You're just the BEST, Dad! Thanks for all you do, and give, and are.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger Bo... said...

Thanks for the laugh! I forwarded the site to a doc buddy of mine.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 6:36:00 PM  
Blogger Deacon Barry said...

Now that was funny!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 8:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great tribute to your father. rahs

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 6:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home