Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tagged

I got "tagged" by Doctor Anonymous to list my "fours"; here are my answers:

4 jobs I have had:
steak house waitress
massage therapist
medical transcriptionist
autopsy assistant

4 movies I would watch over and over:
The Wizard of Oz
GWTW (that's Gone with the Wind, for you non-Southerners)
Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail
The Shawshank Redemption

4 places I've lived:
Alabama (born there)
Germany
California
Washington State

4 TV shows I love to watch:
Bones
House
Numbers
24

4 places I've gone on vacation:
Aruba
Costa Rica
Big Sky, Montana (winter skiing)
The Alaska Highway (not a single place, but 2000 miles of gorgeous road trip)

4 places I'd like to go on vacation (not in the original, my own addition):
Hawaii
Ireland
Greece
The Big Ride (6 week bicycle trip from Seattle to Washington, D.C.)

4 web sites I visit daily:
Bloglines (my daily blogrun has 32 stops, so I'll leave it at this)

4 people I tag (how do you know who has been tagged already?):
Peg Spenser at
PegSpot
Doc Shazam at
Mr. Hassle's Long Underpants
scan man at
scan man's notes
Dr. Hebert at
Dr. Hebert's Medical Gumbo
Jordan at FineArtDoctor
(one extra in case one has already been "it")

Now I'm home free, it's your turn!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came across your blog from scan man's site. Makes great reading ! And very exciting to read about the cold cold North, from the hot hot tropics ! Keep it going. You got one more regular reader.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger The Tundra PA said...

Welcome Lakshmi! So glad you found me. Imagining those opposite extremes of temperature is difficult for me without some descriptive help; I'll do my best to paint word pictures (and actual photos) so you can imagine it. At the moment, we're *suffering* with +80 degrees--but very low humidity--and everybody is complaining about it. This is TWO days in a row that it has been HOT! Alaskans don't like to sweat. Say hi to scan man for me when you see him...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home