Sunday, September 02, 2007

Life Rating

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
8.2
Mind:
8.6
Body:
7.3
Spirit:
9.2
Friends/Family:
5.6
Love:
6.9
Finance:
8.4
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


Guess things aren't too bad, ah? 'Cept maybe I need a few more friends...
Thanks to Monkeygirl for the link.

And once started, I had to do the book quiz too. I'm really a sucker for these things...




You're The Mists of Avalon!

by Marion Zimmer Bradley

You're obsessed with Camelot in all its forms, from Arthurian legend
to the Kennedy administration. Your favorite movie from childhood was "The Sword in
the Stone". But more than tales of wizardry and Cuban missiles, you've focused on
women. You know that they truly hold all the power. You always wished you could meet
Jackie Kennedy.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



The questions seemed odd and unrelated to anything, but I can't believe how accurately they pegged me. Scary! Even more than meeting Jackie Kennedy, I would like to meet the Lady of the Lake.

Now I wonder--which answers would make me The Clan of the Cave Bear?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

This is too funny!

You're The Hobbit!
by J.R.R. Tolkien
All you wanted was a nice cup of tea when some haggard crazy old man [my husband] came into your life and told you it was time to do something with yourself. Now you're all conflicted about whether to stick with your stay-at-home lifestyle [stay in Alabama] or follow this crazy person into the wild [move to Alaska]. While you're very short and a little furry [sad but true...especially when I don't shave my legs], you seem to be surrounded by an even greater quantity of short folks lately. Try not to lose your ring, but keep its value in perspective!

And my life:
Life overall: 7.2

Mind: 8.3 :o)
Body: 5.8 [definitely could use some work]
Spirit: 7.2 [not too bad]
Friends/Family: 5.8 [could use some improvement]
Love: 9.1 [LOL - 'nuff said]
Finance: 4.7 [sad, but true]

very cool!!! thanks for the links

Monday, September 03, 2007 5:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun. Strangely, I'm Dune. Could be because the ocean is nearby, the minions loyally following me are probably my rug rats. It oddly enough fits. :)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neato! Not bad, either...
Life: 8.1
Mind: 7.8
Body: 8.2
Spirit: 7
Friends/Family: 5.3
Love: 7.3
Finance: 8.2

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret Polaneczky, MD (aka TBTAM) said...

I'm "Catch-22"

Seems about right to me...

Sunday, September 16, 2007 5:43:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thought you'd like to know that the sequel to this quiz, the Book Quiz II, was launched today. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 29, 2009 5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home