Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Time for Grand Rounds

Tuesday mornings would be so much duller without Grand Rounds--the weekly selection of the best of the medical blogosphere. This week's host is Dr. Emer at Parallel Universes. With this edition he becomes the third blogger to be a four-time host for GR; having done it once, I truly appreciate the magnitude of this accomplishment!

This week's edition is hefty: thirty-five blog posts to savor, including yours truly! I was delighted that Dr. Emer was able to squeeze me in, as I was quite late in getting a submission to him. Thanks, Dr. E.

Grab your coffee and click over to Parallel Universes for some excellent reading.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

I clicked over to Dr. Emer's site... full of great reading links... truly enjoyed the visit :)

Sunday, September 09, 2007 9:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home